READ DESCRIPTION
_______________________
Like I explained in the last video, Tribal Trap might be terminated soon due to some fake copyright strikes, but i'm still trying whatever I can to keep the channel :(
I don't know how many videos will still be uploaded on tribal trap, but if you all can please subscribe to the backup channel that would be awesome.. For now i'm using it to upload future bass and bass house etc, but when tribal trap does get deleted it will be used for trap uploads too: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1n8...
~ Stan
_______________________________
Hugekilla, Tape Two, Fetre & Trap Kid - Time
» Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/tribaltr...
» Download link: http://facebook.com/hugekilla
♫ Melbourne Maniac: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvY6...
♫ Tribal Trap Merch: http://tribaltrapmusic.com/collection...
➤ Support Tribal Trap:
https://www.soundcloud.com/tribaltrap...
https://twitter.com/tribaltrapmusic
http://www.youtube.com/tribaltrapmusic
https://www.facebook.com/tribaltrap
http://www.youtube.com/tribalchill
➤ Jump into a playlist:
Trap: http://bit.ly/1tKK1Dj
Twerk: http://bit.ly/1sodli0
Rap: http://bit.ly/1tKKULY
Copyright issues: copyright@tribaltrap.com
Hugekilla, Tape Two, Fetre & Trap Kid - Time
Tribal Trap V2? | |
| 2,788 Likes | 2,788 Dislikes |
| 195,576 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 4 Nov 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét