Just Trap Vol.1 Out Now!!! all major markets available :) Links below
✅ https://open.spotify.com/album/6Ux1k2...
✅ http://itunes.apple.com/album/id/1322...
✅ http://itunes.apple.com/album/id13225...
🔥 You are now listening to: Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (Onderkoffer Trap Remix) (ft. Rihanna)
Follow our Spotify playlist:
✅ https://open.spotify.com/album/6Ux1k2...
🍦 NEW Snapchat: JustTrap.YT
🎵 Support JustTrapMusic:
https://soundcloud.com/justtrapmusic
https://www.facebook.com/justtrapoffi...
https://www.instagram.com/officialjus...
https://www.twitter.com/JustTrapMusic
🔥 Download: https://www.hive.co/l/emyc
🔊 Onderkoffer
https://twitter.com/Onderkoffer
https://facebook.com/OnderkofferMusic
https://soundcloud.com/onderkoffer
http://instagram.com/onderkoffermusic
🚫 COPYRIGHT 🚫
If you need your track removed from the channel, please email us at officialjusttrapmuisc@gmail.com. There is no need to strike the video when you can get it deleted in no time.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
These videos may cause people with photosensitive epilepsy to convulse in seizures. Viewer discretion is advised.
All I Want For Christmas Is You (Onderkoffer Trap Remix) 🎄 | |
| 62,275 Likes | 62,275 Dislikes |
| 3,963,265 views views | followers |
| Music All I Want For Christmas Is You (Glee Cast Version) | Upload TimePublished on 14 Dec 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét